Identity of the seller:
Phone number: +32 (0) 11 36 08 36
VAT number: BE0674.380.226
1. Except for special conditions, mentioned on the front of the invoice or of the order form and signed for approval by the customer, only and to the exclusion of any other, the conditions mentioned below are applicable
2. Delivery period: the delivery periods are only provided by way of information and are therefore not binding unless expressly agreed between the parties. Delays in delivery can never lead to penalties, damages or dissolution of the agreement.
The seller shall make all reasonable efforts to deliver the goods within the period stated in the agreement. The buyer acknowledges that the pre-defined period is indicative in nature. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, a delay in the work cannot give rise to the termination of the agreement or give rise to any compensation. If the seller expects a delay in the delivery of the goods, the buyer will be informed immediately. The seller will then, in consultation with the buyer, come to an agreement with regard to the appropriate measures. The period of execution or delivery is suspended or extended as a result of frost, bad weather and supply problems.
3. Warranty: the seller guarantees that the products to be delivered meet the legal requirements and are free of defects. Batteries and Mods are guaranteed for 3 months after delivery of the products. Evaporators, coils, e-liquids and other accessories are not guaranteed. The warranty expires if the defect has arisen as a result of injudicious or incorrect use. Complaints about defects in the products delivered must be made in writing (by registered mail or by email at email@example.com).
4. The protest against the invoice must be made in writing within 7 days of the invoice date. The buyer is requested to state the date and number of the invoice at all times. Invoices that are not objected to in writing and motivated within 7 days after receipt, will be considered as accepted, as well as with regard to the details of the invoices as with regard to the specifications of the delivered goods.
5. All invoices are payable in cash, unless stipulated otherwise.
6. In the event of non-payment of the invoice within the set period, interest on arrears of 12% shall be due from the due date by operation of law without prior notice of default. In addition, a fixed compensation of 10% of the total invoice amount is due, with a minimum amount of 55 euros.
If the term of payment is substantially exceeded, the seller reserves the right to terminate the agreement unilaterally, without prejudice to the right to claim further compensation.
7. As long as the delivered materials have not been paid for, they remain the property of the contractor.
The transfer of ownership of the goods supplied by the seller shall only take place upon full and complete payment of those goods.
The buyer is prohibited from pledging, selling or alienating the goods delivered and/or yet to be delivered in any way whatsoever, as long as he has not fulfilled all his obligations towards the seller; the goods must be returned on first demand. The seller reserves the right to assert the prerogative of the unpaid seller on the goods sold by the buyer with regard to third parties, by fulfilling the formalities set by the legislator for this purpose. The transfer of risk takes place at the time of delivery of the materials.
8. The seller also reserves the right to regard the agreement as dissolved by operation of law and without prior notice of default in the event of the buyer's bankruptcy or apparent insolvency. In case of bankruptcy or apparent insolvency of the client, the seller reserves the right to take back the goods.
9. Expenses related to unpaid bills of exchange or cheques as well as other collection costs are not included in this fixed compensation and will be charged to the buyer separately.
10. In the event of non-payment, the seller reserves the right to discontinue further deliveries, performances and services.
11. In the event of non-payment, the seller reserves the right to regard the agreement as dissolved by operation of law and without prior notice of default for the whole or the part not yet performed.
12. The seller can only be held liable for manifestly serious errors, intentional errors and gross negligence. The seller can in no way be held liable for compensation for indirect damage, economic loss or damage caused by the use of a product or service, or for any other damage caused by the use of a product or service.